THE SKIN NURSE.
THE SKIN NURSE.
When you make a booking, we reserve a Skin Nurse or Dermal Specialist just for you. No-shows and last minute cancellations enormously disadvantage our business. They also mean that other clients cannot book those time slots with us. We employ the very best therapists and we invest a great deal in further educating them. Therefore we hope that you will appreciate our Booking Policy. By making a booking you consent to being bound by our booking & cancellation policy.
- A booking fee is required for every treatment booked. Booking Fees are non refundable.
- When booking for a treatment with a gift voucher, the booking fee will be taken from the voucher.
- Clients who ‘NO SHOW’ to an appointment that is confirmed will not be offered any further appointments in clinic.
- We understand that sometimes you may need to change your booking. We kindly request 48 hours notice so that we can offer that time to another client.
- If you have a scheduled appointment, you will be sent an SMS reminder three days before your appointment. The reminder is a courtesy, and does not remove your responsibility for keeping appointments once you have made them. In the case of a ‘NO SHOW’ or a last-minute cancellation, your booking fee is forfeited.
- Cancellations must be made via email or phone only. Our social media channels are not checked regularly during business hours, therefore, any cancellations made via social media will not be honoured.
- Your booking fee will be held for your next booking. However, if you do not provide us with 48 hours notice or you fail to turn up for your appointment, your fee will be forfeited.
- We cannot accept phone messages left on public holidays as sufficient notice. Please email [email protected] if you wish to reschedule your booking over a public holiday weekend.
The closet public parking to the clinic is His Majesty’s CPP, 377 Murray Street, Perth. This car park is a 2 minute walk to the clinic.
Hourly rate – $4.50 (Monday to Friday)
3 Hours FREE Parking on Saturdays.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time on your first visit. This gives you plenty of time to check-in and fill out our client assessment forms. You may be asked to update your personal/medical information from time to time.
- We work by appointment only. If you arrive late, we will need to adjust your treatment time to ensure our next client is not inconvenienced. Should this happen the full cost of treatment is still payable.
- For the safety of your child and comfort of all our clients, it is not appropriate for children to be present inside our clinic. We appreciate your understanding.
I’VE NEVER HAD A SKIN TREATMENT BEFORE…WHAT SHOULD I BOOK FOR?
We recommend all new clients to our clinic book in for a Skin Health Assessment so we can do a full holistic analysis on your skin. Many of our Treatments are corrective in nature and your skin will need to be prepped with active skincare prior to being a suitable candidate for these treatments.
Please bring any skincare with you that you are using (or take pictures). We can then go through a customised homecare plan specific to your needs and prescribe any missing skincare you may require.
Allow 45 minutes for your initial appointment with us so we have time to answer any questions you may have. Your Skin Health Assessment also includes an enzyme activation treatment which does not cause any downtime. We can apply medical makeup after your appointment should you need to go back to work after your appointment.
I’M PREGNANT…CAN I STILL HAVE A SKIN TREATMENT?
Firstly, Congratulations! We treat many clients on their pregnancy journey. There will be some treatments we cannot carry out. However, in most instances we can adapt the treatment for you. Please let your Skin Nurse or Skin Specialist know prior to treatment. Don’t worry this will be kept in strictest of confidence.
Similarly, if you are a current client on a prescribed homecare regimen and find out you are pregnant, please call us so we can guide you through what to use. Most times you can continue to use all the same skincare products but please just check with us.
WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept EFTPOS, Cash, AFTERPAY, ZIPPAY and Payright in clinic. We also accept Direct Debit payments for our Gold Skin Programme. All payments are required on the day of treatment.