THE SKIN NURSE.
Body Treatments (Sculpt X & Morpheus 8 RF)
THE SKIN NURSE.
Body Treatments (Sculpt X & Morpheus 8 RF)
Sculpt X – Body Sculpting
Imagine doing 20,000 crunches in 30 minutes with zero effort required! Sculpt X is an FDA-approved technology has been tested and deemed safe by a range of reputable scientific methods (MRI, CT, US and Histology) and offers a 16 percent average increase in muscle mass and a 19 percent average reduction in fat.
- Suitable and effective for both men and women
- Proven to build muscle while burning fat
- A non-invasive treatment with no downtime
- The equivalent of 20,000 crunches or squats
- Backed by 13 clinical studies
- The world’s first non-invasive butt lift alternative
- Helps to boosts metabolism
- Aids injury recovery and prevention
- Quick treatment sessions and fast results
- Zero recovery time
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS?
How long with the Sculpt X Treatment take?
Each session will take roughly 20-30 minutes to complete. The number of treatment sessions you
require to achieve your goals will be clearer after your consultation. We will help you create a
treatment plan that is tailored to your specific goals, thus giving a clear idea of the amount of
treatments you will need.
How much per treatment?
Sculpt X is $300 per single treatment. We offer packages of 10 Treatments for $2000 (per area). We offer a *MONEY BACK GUARANTEE on a package of 10 treatments used over 5 weeks – ask us as consultation to see if you are eligible! Sorry for shouting…but we are so confident you will get results that we put this 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE in place.
Is there any downtime?
One of the primary benefits of Sculpt X technology is that it is a non-invasive procedure that requires
no recovery time. You also do not need to worry about any pre or post-treatment preparation for
When will I see results?
You will feel tangible results immediately after the treatment. Aesthetic results are usually seen two
to four weeks after your last Sculpt X session. The results will continue to improve for several weeks
after your treatments as well.
How long will the results last?
Your improved muscle tone will last for at least six months; however, this can be extended for an
immeasurable amount of time if you maintain a healthy lifestyle with regular exercise and a healthy
diet. The fat loss in your abdomen area is considered to be long term as the fat cells that are
destroyed will not return. New fat cells can form; however, if a healthy lifestyle is not maintained.
Is there any reason why I cannot have treatment?
A consultation with our team is vital to determine if this is the right path forward for you, but this
may be an appropriate procedure if:
1. You are at or close to your ideal weight
2. You are health-conscious and exercise regularly
3. We are made aware of your prior surgeries such as a C section, abdominoplasty or liposuction
It is important to note that treatment may be performed on patients with higher BMI’s. Muscles may
still be strengthened, but fat will cover the muscle definition.
If any of the following conditions are relevant to you, this procedure may not be suitable:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have a cardiac pacemaker, defibrillator, or implanted neurostimulator
- An implant device is present
- There is a history of hernia repair with mesh
- You’ve had a recent surgical procedure
- Any injury is present, or damage to muscle or soft tissue in the area to be treated
- There is an active hernia
- You are under 18 years old
- Metal rods, pins, plates, metal IUD or orthopaedic implants/joints are present
- Pulmonary insufficiency, cardiac disorders, epilepsy or active malignancy
- Bleeding disorders, or taking blood thinners
- *T&C’s apply.
Morpheus 8 RF – Body Treatments
Morpheus 8 is one of the most innovative new technologies available to clients. It is an RF MicroNeedling device that uses radio-frequency energy to contract connective tissue under the skin, stimulate collagen production and remodel the underlying structure of the skin.
We are excited to be one of the first clinics in Western Australia, to acquire this ground breaking device. As such our highly skilled practitioners have significant experience with Morpheus 8 treatments, delivering sensational results to the face, neck and body for our clients.
Key Benefits of Treatment –
- Next-generation micro needling and tissue remodelling treatment
- Improves scars and general skin tone and texture
- Targets sagging skin and excess fat on the body
- Stimulates collagen production and remodelling
- Resurfaces skin to improve skin texture and tone
- Improves skin laxity for increased skin firmness and suppleness
- Coagulates and remodels fat for precise face and body contouring
- Can be used on all skin tones
- Minimal downtime
- Limited risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIHP)
You should be able to see improvements in your skin’s texture and quality within a few days of your initial treatment. Optimal results – tighter, brighter skin with enhanced contours – will gradually appear over the next 3 months as your body begins to produce more collagen and elastin and tissue remodeling takes effect. We generally recommend 4 treatments for best results when treating imperfections on the body (packages available).
Results from Morpheus 8 are long lasting. In some cases, the tightening and rejuvenation effects can last for years, subject to the natural ageing process. A maintenance treatment performed once or twice per year can help prolong the effects.
$600 – Localised Small area – A5 size area includes – Surgical scar or C section scar or localised A5 size area requiring skin tightening, stretch mark revision or fat reduction.
$1000 – Large area – Abdomen, bilateral upper arms “bingo wings”, bra fat along back, bilateral anterior thighs, bilateral inner thighs, posterior upper thighs (to banana roll under buttox). Other areas quoted at consultation.
Package of 4 – Localised Small area – $1600 (save $400).
Package of 4 – Large area – $3000 (includes 4 Treatments of Morpheus 8 RF Body Treatments).
T & C’s apply to package prices.
*We offer complimentary Skin Nurse Assessments for Body Treatments.